Seems I’ve lapsed in posting once again. Oh well. Here’s what’s up:
* I got a job, fixing watches in Macy’s. Much better than McDonald’s I think. It’s pretty easy and the Herald Square flagship store where I work is quite nice. Finally, I’ll be able to pay for my phone and metrocard, and I’ll even be able to have some savings. I also get 20% off most stuff and food within the Macy’s, so I’m digging it so far. It’s a pretty busy job, but that makes the hours melt away really fast.
* TechBase has been put on the backburner, sadly. I’m rather busy these days, and I’ve made it my main priority to finish Z-Up and my portfolio, which has been years in the making.
* I’ve also decided what my next computer will be: a 13-inch MacBook Pro. I really don’t need more than a 13-inch display on the go, and for home use I’ll also buy an Apple Cinema display, with the speakers and all. Should be pretty nice, and I’ll probably get the money for this by next Black Friday, haha.
* I’ve been thinking a bit about this lately, and I’ve pretty much made up my mind that I want to move out of NYC when I finish college. I’m tired of living in a place that’s so expensive and overcrowded. Washington DC is probably where I’ll be going, as when I went there before, I like it a whole lot. Plus it’s a bit warmer down there, NY winters are really cold.
* My band and I are finally getting around to playing shows, yay. We’ve already played two, one on November 12th, the other on the 20th. Three more are coming up, on December 10th, 11th, and February 4th. After the two December shows we’ll get down to recording an EP. Pretty exciting stuff, I’d say.
So yeah, that’s what’s up.