As the title says, I’m going to write ten random things about myself. These are in no particular order, by the way.
* Nothing drives me crazy like guitar tones. I’m still on an eternal search for the perfect guitar tone— it has to be heavy enough for mindless chugging, but clean and bright enough for fancy riffs.
* I’m straight-edge. Look it up if you don’t know what it means.
* I’m atheist. No, that doesn’t mean I don’t have morals, it just means that I can live a full life without worshipping some zombie or imaginary friend.
* I love offensive jokes. The more cruel and heartless, the more funny they are in my opinion. For example, this blog has been pretty lifeless recently, much like most of Haiti.
* Every month or so I somehow end up at the Apple store. It’s like a regular pilgrimage of some sort.
* I prefer cheeseburgers and soda over just about anything in a five-star restaurant. Like last summer I got to eat fancy rich people food nearly every week, and I found myself wishing for a burger most of the time.
* I’m 5’11” and 155lbs. And yes, I see the irony in the above statement in relation to this one.
* I enjoy drawing on my arm. Nearly every other day it’s covered in some random doodles.
* I hate ghetto people, and the whole ghetto thing in general. White middle-class all day :D
* I say “it’s all good” and “but yeah” way too much in real life, along with abusing the word _brutal_ to describe just about any situation.
That’s it for this half-assed post. I’m still writing a *_real_* post, so expect that soon. And I updated the about page for all you stalker types out there.