After several weeks of planning, failed designs, and frustrations, I finally finished redesigning Z-Up. It has a slick new design, as well as some performance improvements…
* The design is a lot easier on the eyes.
* Nothing gets in the way of uploading. I’ve cut all the extra pages out, as they were of no use.
* No ads! The previous version had ads, but they weren’t earning anything. Google Ads barely get any clicks. If you’re going to put ads on your site, go with a quality provider like The Deck or Fusion ads.
* Bulletproof design. Zoom the text up as much as you like- all the buttons will look just as nice.
* Meticulously designed favicon. I actually made it from scratch, pixel-by-pixel, instead of just lazily resizing the logo.
* Modern technology- the site uses CSS3 and <button>.
For comparison I have here the old design and the new design, respectively.
What are you waiting for? Go “check it out”:http://z-up.net !